|Version||Cooking Live - Italian Kitchen Simulator-Steam|
|Release Date||Feb 2, 2023|
About This Game
Cooking Live combines elements of business, time management and cooking games. Progress through the plot step by step and unlock new themed cafe shops and beautiful locations. Whether it’s a pizzeria, bakery, or diner, every chef has their own unique taste and their own recipes and stories. Show off your cooking skills and help save every cozy restaurant from the hands of soulless corporations! In this game, you will be traveling around the world in an attempt to revive the failing restaurant business.
Be ready to discover stories and help people make their dreams come true. Each episode develops its own unique story. Here are some of them:
Episode 1. Good Morning!
Good Morning is a cozy restaurant in Amsterdam. The owner, Leah, had gotten tired of her monotonous job at a bank. One day, she decides to change her life and rents an empty building to create a sunny restaurant. But the new work feels too hard, and Leah is about to give up and turn over the location to a fast-food chain. Jane and her cooking show are the last hope to save the restaurant and make Leah’s dream come true!
Episode 3. Get Cool
Get Cool is a retro drive-in cafe in Atlanta, USA. After college, a happily married couple returns to the city of their childhood to buy a drive-in cafe and breathe new life into the place where they met. But nothing goes as planned, and the once-happy couple is facing a relationship crisis. A junk-food company is ready to buy the place for a song. Jane is there to turn things around and make the drive-in cafe more popular than ever before, so the couple can work together and be happy again.
Episode 5. Shell
Shell is a seafood restaurant in Tokyo, Japan. Kaito hears about the sale of an old aquarium complex, and he and his wife Asami decide to buy it. Kaito’s dream is to make a restaurant where Asami can put her many years of experience as a restaurateur and culinary ideas to use. But things get complicated when they are forced to sell their house to pay their bills. Desperate for help, Kaito asks Jane to come, hoping she might make a difference.
Cooking Live - Italian Kitchen Simulator Video
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium G5400 / AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 6000 / Nvidia GeForce 720 / AMD Radeon HD 5570
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install Cooking Live - Italian Kitchen Simulator
- Extract the file cooking-live-italian-kitchen-simulator.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!