|Version||Dark Past Early Access|
|Publisher||SURPRISED HOTDOG LIMITED|
|File Size||7.82 GB|
|Release Date||Oct 25, 2022|
About This Game
Looking for a believable evil entity? Like the idea of being freaked out?
Dark Past is evolved around trying to emulate “spiritual” entity experiences. Explore different houses, use different equipment to identify the entity types.
Attempt to get rid of the entity.
During your investigation you might lose control over your player.
Play alone or in a group of up to 4 players. More teammates means a higher chance of success when venturing into larger haunted locations.
Dark Past will allow you to use your microphone to interact with the paranormal entities. They will listen to you and understand your requests, but try to be polite, entities do have feelings and will respond accordingly.
Be prepared to communicate with your team using the in-game proximity voice.
Customise your characters as you see fit.
Various Entity Types
There are several entity behaviour profiles. Each entity will have a randomized type (Shadow, Poltergeist, Demon etc), set of evidence to collect, and behaviour.
Currently 3 levels of difficulty, each level changes the outcome of what’s to come!
Dark Past Video
- OS: Windows 7 - 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5/ AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVDIA 1050/AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
How To Install Dark Past
- Extract the file dark-past.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!