|Version||Die in the Dungeon: PROLOGUE-Steam|
|Release Date||Jan 12, 2023|
About This Game
This is the free version of Die in the Dungeon, a deck-building, turn-based roguelite where your deck is not made out of cards, but DICE!
In Die in the Dungeon, each dice represents a different action, from basic ones like attacking or healing, to boosting other dice or copying their abilities. Place dice on your board to unlock their powers, but be careful… not any place will do! The way you arrange your dice on the board will affect how good your turn is. Try to find the best combination while you upgrade your deck and collect new, stronger dice with unique abilities.
- Fight your way through 20+ floors with increasingly difficult encounters. With more than 10 different enemies, 2 bosses and many special events, you’re getting a massive amount of content completely for free!
- Collect dice, make them stronger with special properties and craft the ultimate deck. All dice have base effects, which in turn can be combined with powerful modifiers to reduce their cost (Hollow) or make them stay longer on the board (Heavy), among many others!
- Replay and refine your strategy until you reach the final floor. Who is waiting for you at the end of the dungeon? Face familiar foes, learn the truth about this endless cycle and dare stepping even farther with a brand new game mode!
Die in the Dungeon: PROLOGUE Video
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1,3GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB Video Memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
How To Install Die in the Dungeon: PROLOGUE
- Extract the file die-in-the-dungeon:-prologue.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!