|Version||Dino V Xeno-TENOKE|
|Developer||Fun Asylum Studio|
|Publisher||Fun Asylum Studio|
|File Size||2.56 GB|
|Release Date||Feb 23, 2023|
About This Game
Dino V. Xeno is a casual, full length, simple yet deep, and exquisitely fun tower defense game. Take on hordes of alien invaders using the full force of your dinosaur army. With 10 fully upgradable dinosaurs at your disposal, plus 14 additional “special” towers and a slew of power-ups that can be found randomly on each level, each time you play can be vastly different. Both good planning and RNG play a role in making this a unique yet pure tower defense experience.
Dino V. Xeno features 51 levels, with both a normal mode for casual players and a hard mode for people who are tower defense buffs who love to learn game mechanics and challenge themselves. Not including the game’s Endless Mode, the campaign will take anywhere from twelve to eighteen hours to beat completely.
Made by one guy whose dream it has been to always make a tower defense game.
Dino V. Xeno Video
- OS: Windows 10 or newer (64 bit)
- Processor: SSE3 capable Intel Pentium 4 processor or later, 4GB RAM
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible. ATI, Nvidia or Intel HD
- Storage: 2550 MB available space
How To Install Dino V. Xeno
- Extract the file dino-v.-xeno.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!