|Version||False Skies v1.09c-GOG|
|File Size||71 MB|
|Release Date||Nov 30, 2022|
About This Game
It has been 2000 years since the stars fell from the night sky.
To see them in this place… what does this mean for us?
The throne room of a long-forgotten ruin lies ransacked. Communication is lost, monsters run rampant across the land, and ships that leave the safety of the shore are quickly sunk. And among all this, rumors of a group of strange horned people, hailing from a city that vanished millennia ago, are quickly spreading…
False Skies is a classic RPG with fast-paced, turn-based battles and an involved class system.
- Create a party with any combination of 8 distinct classes.
- …and, when the time comes, layer on new classes! Each of the four tiers has its own set of 8 classes to choose from, with no restrictions on what classes can be chosen.
- No equipment restrictions! Go put that sword on your mage – but be aware that it might not be the best idea to do so.
- Explore well over a dozen dungeons, encounter over 300 types of enemies, and associate with a varied cast of characters as you travel the world.
- Enjoy many quality of life features, such as reduced penalties for falling in battle and obsolete skills being replaced.
The Battle System
False Skies employs a simple, traditional, and fast battle system. With clever and effective skill selection, your foes shall fall fast – but you’ll sustain heavy damage in return if you’re not careful, especially if you hit with attacks that are readily countered by whatever you’re facing.
The Class System
At certain points throughout your journey, you’ll get the chance for your party members to change class. Each class comes with its own unique traits, whether it be what skills they learn, how strong their stat growths are, or equipment they can use effectively. Furthermore, each new class layers onto your older ones, with your party members keeping all their old skills and stats intact.
While a few classes will be available for you to change into immediately, data on most of them are scattered around the world. Go off the beaten path, and you shall be rewarded…
False Skies Video
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Storage: 128 MB available space
How To Install False Skies
- Extract the file false-skies.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!