|Publisher||TLR Games, Shinyuden, IndieArk|
|File Size||10.08 GB|
|Release Date||Mar 9, 2023|
About This Game
It’s time for the world to learn about your IDEA.
From the co-creators of The Longest Road on Earth comes IDEA, an art game about wonder, discovery, and sharing.
Send your ideas, represented by a white lightbulb, out to explore the world. Watch them from a bird’s eye view as they roll and fall, bouncing around gorgeous landscapes recorded in 4K resolution by award-winning filmmaker Olli Huttunen, with no loading times between screens.
Your idea will get stuck every now and then – houses, guardrails, or even trees can become a barrier. But twice per screen, you can help it out and clear its way, so it can keep advancing. Who knows where your idea may arrive…?
Sometimes, your idea will end its journey without reaching its destination – but it can help other people’s ideas in the future, or even yourself. Write a thought, a piece of a song, a verse — and share it. Now is out there, forever, for all the world to see.
And when you begin a new journey, you’ll see other people’s ideas. Save your favorite ones, and see how many people have saved yours. Enjoy this journey accompanied by a charming, soothing original soundtrack, in this game inspired by the award-winning short film IDEA, by Olli Huttunen.
- Explore gorgeous landscapes in 4K, captured with a drone by an award-winning filmmaker, with no loading times between screens
- Spark an idea, represented by a white lightbulb, that will begin bouncing down the hard edges of every screen until it gets stuck
- Twice per screen, when your lightbulb is stuck you can push it away from an obstacle, so it can continue its journey
- Share your ideas: if your lightbulb doesn’t reach the end of the screen, you’ll be able to leave a message that other players will see when they pass near the that spot
- Save your favorite ideas, and see how many people have saved yours
- Getting Steam achievements will unlock new icons for you to use in your messages
- If your lightbulb is still moving when the music ends, it reaches its destination, unlocking pieces of visual arts for your gallery
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
- OS: Windows 10 o superior
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 1GB or superior / ATI Radeon HD 1GB or superior
How To Install IDEA
- Extract the file idea.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!