|Version||LEMURIA-DOGE, LEMURIA Halloween Update v1.5.3-ANOMALY|
|File Size||13.71 GB|
|Release Date||May 10, 2022|
About This Game
LEMURIA is a 3rd person adventure shooter with gunfights, dialogue, and numerous cutscenes, set against a backdrop of massive street riots and the beginning of a deadly epidemic. The gameplay is classic 3-person shooter, interspersed with dialogue and hotspot activation. At the very end, the player also has to travel through the magical jungle of Illusory Reality in a fantasy setting.
Guns, girls, cars, gold, uranium and wads of money – well, what else? Maybe an SSD-drive with stolen digital coins? No? Well then the grand prize is to get out of all this alive! When civilization begins to collapse and its laws are no longer in effect, all the problems arising have to be solved by new methods.
The main characters of the game, unemployed veteran Alex and aspiring spy Kanta Anora, begin their journey to the African country Lemuria, each for their own reason, each from their own end of the world, each in their own way. What they will become–friends, enemies, lovers–time will tell. This is the first part of their adventure.
Alex will have to use the skills he learned in the army more than once on the way to his dream, and Kanta is capable of (and most likely will) arrange Armageddon when performing any, even the simplest task.
The game uses music by two well-known authors – Chris Onyak and John Leonard French. A special mixing system allows the musical background to smoothly adjust to gameplay changes.
NPC AI can attack, retreat, shoot from cover, search for medical supplies and ammo, unite into groups and scatter in different directions, overcome obstacles and wait out of sight of the enemy. And all this without preconceived triggers, making every battle unique and replayable.
The game has a large number of customizable parameters, let’s stop at just a few.
You can customize the duration and intensity of the firefights, the degree of protection of the Player and the strength of the weapon, or just choose rom the prepared presets.
With a few clicks of the settings, the game’s visuals can be altered to range from a prim melodrama for the whole family to a shamelessly licentious VHS action movie from the 80s.
The hardness of the image on the screen can vary from crisp TV camera to soft film. The camera rotation speed and inertia can be changed even during gameplay, by entering the Main Menu.
The player can adjust the ratio of firefights to dialogue time, as well as the complexity of these firefights, according to his preferences. It should be noted that in any case, tactical decisions will be more important than marksmanship. It is also important to know that this game does not encourage camping and fights it by increasing the visibility and damage taken.
The gameplay is made as varied as possible, and in each new location the player is likely to have to find new tactics. With the settings set correctly, the game will move on to the next stage 10 seconds before you get bored with the current stage.
- Alternating playing as two completely different main characters avoids monotony;
- Maximum realistic look;
- Advanced enemy AI;
- Dynamic, replayable battles whose outcome depends not only on accurate shooting, but also on tactical decisions;
- Cinematic cutscenes;
- Diverse enemies and companions;
- Realistic uncompromising stealth;
- Interesting live dialogues;
- Varied locations;
- The player doesn’t just go from point to point for a plot-imposed goal, but can solve annoying social problems along the way, such as aggressive migrants, bad medicine, and high loan rates;
- Music by such masters as Chris Onyak and John Leonard French dynamically adapted to the gameplay.
In addition to uncompromising firefights and saving another “demoiselle en détresse“, the player is treated to a fair amount of stealth and immersion into the depths of Kanta’s subconscious in a fantasy reality.
This game is fine entertainment for a few evenings, giving you the opportunity to shoot, talk, wander through a magical jungle and maybe do something else…
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-5600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti or similar in characteristics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i9-9900
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce RTX 2060 or similar in characteristics
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 30 GB available space
How To Install LEMURIA
- Extract the file lemuria.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!