|Version||Munchkin Digital-GoldBerg, Munchkin Digital Early Access|
|File Size||110 MB|
|Release Date||Dec 1, 2022|
About This Game
Kill the monsters! Steal the treasure! Stab your buddy!
In partnership with Steve Jackson Games, the iconic tabletop card game Munchkin brings its murderous mischief to digital devices!
Go down to the dungeon. Kick in the door. Kill everything you find. Backstab your friends. Steal the treasure and run.
With millions of copies sold around the world, Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure…with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. Don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm…or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon!
Shuffle Up an Adventure!
You’re a Munchkin…and Munchkins love treasure! But a stack of pesky Monster and Curse cards are between you and your hard-earned loot!
- Munchkin is played in a series of rounds using Door cards and Treasure cards to explore a dungeon.
- Build a character by combining Race and Class cards, then gear up to face the lurking monsters!
- Kill monsters and collect Treasure to level up! The first Munchkin to reach Level 10 wins!
But wait…there’s more!
- Cross-platform, online multiplayer shenanigans!
- Learn the tricks of the adventuring trade in a dungeon-delving tutorial!
- Sharpen your blade in Solo Challenges with special rules!
Go looking for trouble in Munchkin. Hey, we’re all going to get roasted and eaten sometime.
Munchkin Digital Video
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 2000 graphics or Vega 8 graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 or better (64bit version only)
- Processor: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB) or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX11 or OpenGL 3.x capabilities
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How To Install Munchkin Digital
- Extract the file munchkin-digital.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!