|Version||Nimbus Infinity Early Access|
|Developer||GameCrafterTeam GameTomo Co., Ltd.|
|Publisher||GameTomo Co., Ltd.|
|File Size||3.2 GB|
|Release Date||Feb 15, 2022|
About This Game
A direct sequel to Project Nimbus, Nimbus INFINITY is a high-speed mecha combat game. Controlling multi-purpose humanoid machines called Battle Frames, players can customize weapons and loadouts to gain the edge in battle, and unravel the story of a new generation of pilots.
- High-speed, mech combat.
- Customize weapons and loadouts to better suit one’s skills and preferences.
- Variety of new stages, environments, and area gimmicks.
- A new story with a new cast, exploring the world 21 years after the events of Project Nimbus.
Although the world has seemed to move beyond the war-torn history of Battle Frames, there seems to be something moving in the undercurrent of this peace…
Fast Action Combat
A variety of new enemy types requiring fighting skill and split second decisions.
Choose your combat stance and best weapon for the job…missiles, guns or melee, nothing matters if the ace pilot (you!) chokes under pressure
An Epic Space Saga
Play as Taiyo, the young delivery boy who is taken to the stars by a chance meeting with a fallen Battle Frame.
From glittering cities to vast deserts to colonies on the edge of space, you will fight across the world and into the stars to save Earth from destruction
Customize Your Battle Frame
Create your own weapon loadouts from a variety of weapon types such as handguns, rifles, missiles, cannons, along with defensive countermeasures like decoys and camo.
A New Age
It’s the eve of the year 2100.
In the time since the end of the last great war, half of humanity has migrated to space and built colonies to open anew horizon, while the central CFN government has successfully united the warring factions of Earth under its iron command.
Battle Frame technology has fallen into disuse, as elite pilots with the ability to create neural links with the mighty mechs have all but vanished, ceding the battlefield to brute force and superior numbers.
But as 2099 ends and 2100 begins, a young man sees a bright light streak across the sky, and the future of humanity once again hangs in the balance.
Nimbus INFINITY Video
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
How To Install Nimbus INFINITY
- Extract the file nimbus-infinity.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!