|Version||Rescue Dash - Time Management Simulator-Steam|
|Release Date||Jan 12, 2023|
About This Game
It’s total chaos in the city: all the animals in the local zoo have escaped! Seals, dogs, rabbits, raccoons—they all need rescuing and returning home! The rescue team, led by the brave Jessica, zooms off to help everyone and restore peace and order in the city. Exciting challenges are waiting!
Enjoy the variety of locations and emergencies!
Rescuers are always in demand! Get to work in a hotel, supermarket, restaurant, movie studio, on a cruise liner, and a farm. You’ll be driving a fire truck, removing trash, rebuilding roads, renovating buildings, and saving animals and feeding them tasty treats.
Try your hand as a firefighter, beach lifeguard, and emergency worker! To complete your mission, you’ll have to move fast, think smart, and be a team player!
Over the course of your quest, you’ll need to collect and use resources. Develop your own strategy and complete tasks as efficiently as possible. Use your brain to win! And don’t forget about the time limit! Try to solve the puzzles in time!
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium G5400 / AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 6000 / Nvidia GeForce 720 / AMD Radeon HD 5570
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install Rescue Dash - Time Management Simulator
- Extract the file rescue-dash-time-management-simulator.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!