|File Size||640 MB|
|Release Date||Feb 28, 2023|
About This Game
Rytmos is a relaxing puzzle game, where you create music by solving maze puzzles.
Travel from planet to planet and discover new music.
Solve the puzzles on each side of the cubic planets and create small musical loops that slowly evolves into full music compositions.
Hear how the music slowly unfolds, as the loops generate unique musical sequences that layers together with the rest of the planet’s loops.
Jam on top of the music from the planet with a great selection of 20+ fun unlock-able musical toys.
While playing the game, you might even learn a bit about rare music historie from all over the planet earth.
A WORLD OF MUSIC
During the game you will explore music inspired by genres such as Zimbabwean Kalimba-based music, Ethiopean Jazz music, German electronic music from the 70’s, Indonesian Gamelan music, Japanese environmental music and much more.
THE MUSICAL TOY IN THE GAME
As you play the game you will unlock musical instruments or modifiers, that lets you jam along and modify the musical loops from the planets.
You will among other things unlock instruments such as a Kalimba, Percussion, Vibraphone, Gamelan percussions and 80’s Synthesizers.
Furthermore you will unlock musical modifiers such as a Bit crusher, Lowpass filter, Delay and Stutters.
- Processor: Intel i3-7100CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
- Storage: 800 MB available space
How To Install Rytmos
- Extract the file rytmos.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!